Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ben and I have found eachother, in Plymouth.

Yesterday morning I headed off to the train station in London without having spoken to Ben yet. Running on faith that I wouldn't be abandoned, I boarded the train and relaxed for three hours as it brought me out to the lovely town of Plymouth. Ben and his aunt Penelope greeted me at the station and for about an hour we drove around Plymouth, taking in the scenery that the coastal town had to offer (I think Penelope was excited to show us since it was seemingly the first day in about 3 weeks that it wasn't raining in England) After settling in at Ben's family's house, we had some tea with his 99 year old great-great-grandmother Lady Hilaria (more on her later, don't worry).

Soon enough we were by the piano rehearsing for our upcoming tour. Now, though Ben and I are familiar with eachother's songs, we do have ALOT to learn during the next few days. So far so good though. Here's a clip of us practicing the Jukebox the Ghost tune "Hold it In"...



After a couple hours of rehearsing, we headed out into town with Ben's cousin Henrietta and her boyfriend Dan, prepared to celebrate our arrival in the country. We drank, and we played pool. And yes, the Americans beat the Brits twice at their own game.

Ben playing some pool


Team America Wins. Twice


As they say here... Cheers.

-Seth

2 comments:

Kassieliz said...

baaaah! i love what you've done to the song! i was wondering how you all were going to pull it off...looove it. good job young chaps. kass

adamds said...

holy me.... you've seth kallenified that poor song!